David Bowie Glamour fanzine issue #2

March 15 2017 at 8:00 PM
Score 1.0 (1 person)

Paul Kinder  (Premier Login paulkinder)
BW Member
from IP address 81.108.78.247

David Bowie Glamour fanzine issue #2

http://www.bowiewonderworld.com/bowienews/news.htm#dbgissue2

DAVID BOWIE GLAMOUR fanzine issue #2 cover reveal...

Issue #2 of this high quality fanzine created by fans for fans is now available to pre-order. Guarantee your copy!

Featuring contributions from: Carlos Alomar, Philippe Auliac, Dylan Jones, Liz Kershaw, Jessica Lee Morgan, Terry O'Neill, Nicholas Pegg, Tony Visconti.

The fanzine will be ready for posting around the middle of May. We will confirm a specific date as soon as we are able. Issue #1 sold out within 3 days of being available. However, all issue #2 pre-orders will be met in full and pre-ordering will be available until at least early May.

Helen Green has once again created the amazing bespoke David Bowie Glamour cover.

Chris Jones has once again beautifully designed this issue.

Andy Jones has gathered content and fan photos.

Nick Smart has gathered content and interviewed contributors.

When ordering the fanzine please ensure that you select the correct postage option. Payment is by PAYPAL ONLY! We cannot accept any other form of payment.

Fan contributors who will be featured inside this issue will be announced at a later date (when finalised). Both Terry O'Neill and Philippe Auliac have also provided us with beautiful David Bowie images for the fanzine free of charge.

This is a non-profit making venture and will always be a platform for fans to tell their stories, write reviews, show their art, fan photos and express views.

We received high praise for issue #1 of David Bowie Glamour fanzine. But in our view, issue #2 has exceeded the standard set by that first issue in every respect.

Don't miss it!

Thank you all for your support and contributions, without which the fanzine would cease to exist.

For more information, details and ordering, please visit davidbowieglamour.wordpress.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

Re: David Bowie Glamour fanzine issue #2

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 11:03 PM 

Liz Kershaw!!!

Jeez that's truly scraping the barrel!!!

She can't even pronounce his songs properly., gets her facts wrong and is dull as dishwater. How she has a show on radio is beyond me.

"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

DavidBowieGlamourFanzine

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 10:49 AM 

I can tell you that the article by Liz is very good. Luckily for you don't have to purchase the fanzine and we certainly didn't scrape the barrel! It's interesting that you attempt to put down a venture before having seen the product. Rather pathetic really.

Anonymous
(Login NachoNacho)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 2:55 AM 

Just saw it on FB, great looking cover, Paul.

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 8:32 AM 

Come on NachoNacho keep up.

Anonymous
(Login NachoNacho)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 9:43 AM 

Eh! what did I miss?

Michael
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 10:29 PM 

Will it feature reproductions of original photos by Phillipe Auliac?

Mist.
'When I saw the result, I threw up. My body rejected it.'

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 17 2017, 12:04 PM 

I've heard there is a special issue only for members of TennageWildlife that comes with a disc of unreleased material

Anonymous
(Login BenderRodriguez)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 17 2017, 3:29 PM 

Very good, Hangman. Although I've heard that Strawman is reluctant to review it yet.

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
March 17 2017, 4:57 PM 

It's ok though, us over here get a special glossy cookery supplement.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website