<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Photobucket

April 19 2017 at 10:04 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login TimmySheen)
BW Member

It's just really crap, can't get it to work at all. Dead unreliable, worked 5 years ago not now, not on Mac OS anyway, or safari or chrome for iPad. Needs to work all the time on all platforms.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

wok
(Login wokwokwok)
BW Member

Re: Photobucket

No score for this post
April 20 2017, 1:30 AM 

it's all about the almighty dollar. they have your memories locked in there and now they want money for it. other companies will do the same thing...no free lunch. i bet ya if paul kinder charged a fiver to every member here he'd have a nice holiday...

winzip want me to pay too now. too bad i can't use my camera to unzip the software i need but i'll crack the mofos...

This message has been edited by wokwokwok on Apr 20, 2017 6:51 AM

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
April 20 2017, 7:28 AM 

Use WinRAR Wok. It will ask you to pay but you can continue using it for free.

RE Photobucket - like myspace, they've just surrendered to the adverts and layered stuff over the original code making it unusable. Choose a quiet afternoon and download your content and close your account.

wok
(Login wokwokwok)
BW Member

No score for this post
April 20 2017, 10:53 PM 

awesome advice, thanks hang_man (winrar)...with regard to photobucket gotta get the right password back...just really want one photo of a woman i loved from it...but at least i have my full suite of camera software back

cheers

Anonymous
(Login BenderRodriguez)
BW Member

No score for this post
April 21 2017, 6:57 AM 

I was wondering the same thing. I understand it being loaded with adverts, like it's a click bait article, cashing in on your curiosity / gullibility, but I noticed the coding has changed and can't seem to embed images like I used to.

Doctorocto
(Login doctoroctopussy)
BW Member

No score for this post
April 21 2017, 7:50 PM 

Hmm seems to work ok for me. The site is full of pop-up shite though trying to flog you crap you don't want.

[linked image]
----------------------------------------------

Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 8:26 PM 

Is it sorted yet?
"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

Doctorocto
(Login doctoroctopussy)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 9:01 PM 

They've stopped all sharing unless you pay 400 bucks a year!

I went and downloaded any photos I wanted and have abandoned it. They can go bust for me the money grabbing twats
----------------------------------------------

MICHAEL FISH, UK HEIR
(Login LuisKantor)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 8:29 PM 

Imgur is probably a better alternative.

MICHAEL FISH, UK HEIR
(Login LuisKantor)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 9 2017, 4:56 PM 

Or Imgbb.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website