<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Nemo
(Login whidbeyisland)
BW Member

Nothing has changed

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 7:58 PM 

Catness will not be deturd from throwing shade.
Let them eat cake!

This message has been edited by whidbeyisland on May 2, 2017 8:01 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Jon
(Login the_starman)
BW Member

Re: Nothing has changed

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 8:40 PM 

poor little snowflake Nemo.... awwwwww you ok, hun?

Emo
(Login whidbeyisland)
BW Member

Happiness Is...

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 8:55 PM 

Thank you for your concern Jon.
I'm sure it's as sincere as anything out of Donald Trump's maw.
πŸ•Άβ„οΈπŸ’©

wok
(Login wokwokwok)
BW Member

Re: one inch thoughts

No score for this post
May 4 2017, 8:16 PM 

Jon the 80s stuff is truly something to mourn...I managed to get over that....

andy
(Login andyrushworth)
BW Member

Re: one inch thoughts

No score for this post
May 14 2017, 5:06 PM 

With Diana I wasn't interested at all because she was rammed down our throats for her length of talentless time sad.gif Bowie was entirely different a real talent who I thought pretty much invented the way to have style and class in a talentless world happy.gif

Anonymous
(Login Wearyourwoundwithhonor)
BW Member

Re: "David Bowie's dead! Get over it!"

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 6:56 PM 

Ive moved on mostly but still get little pangs of sadness. I try to remember that everyone dies, its a very ordinary thing, but not nearly as many people live. Bowie was among them and it's that wonderful life and what he did with it that I never want to get over.

Sonofsilence
(Login ziggythecowboy)
BW Member

Re: "David Bowie's dead! Get over it!"

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 8:42 PM 

"Why? Simon Pegg is a prick."

Just as well we never asked you for your opinion. wink.gif

Anyway, it doesn't matter who said it, it's what he said I like.

Jon
(Login the_starman)
BW Member

blank looks and no books

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 8:53 PM 

the internet meme. The 21st century Hallmark card. I can't think of anything to say myself, so I'll simply repeat something someone famous said.

The intellectual equivalent of petrol station flowers 'Honey, I haven't put an ounce of thought into this'.

Nemo
(Login whidbeyisland)
BW Member

Re: blank looks and no books

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 9:15 PM 

I will give Jon credit for demanding original thought beyond Melania Trump's speech to the RNC.
The plagiarism plague, peeps can't be bothered with footnotes.

This message has been edited by whidbeyisland on May 2, 2017 9:18 PM

sonofsilence
(Login ziggythecowboy)
BW Member

Re: blank looks and no books

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 10:13 PM 

It's no different than quoting what someone said, regardless of the fame. It offers a different way of looking at things. It's not like I typed it in and said I that I came up with this. People have been quoting people for eons.

Anyway, moving on.

tintoy
(Login tintoy)
BW Member

JON

No score for this post
May 2 2017, 10:27 PM 

"I can't think of anything to say myself, so I'll simply repeat something someone famous said"

I can't think of anything to say myself so I'll just sneer and bully and judge and revel in sarcasm. You are, pathetic.

Jon
(Login the_starman)
BW Member

Re: JON

No score for this post
May 3 2017, 9:29 AM 

Tintoy

I have been thinking of things to say. Quite a lot. You just don't agree with me. I was, actually, responding to the original poster's thoughts, as set out in his blog. It's an interesting read. If you read it, you may connect the dots.

To call me pathetic is just to make a silly personal jibe. Is there any need for that?

Jon

Gabor
(Login Gabor_C)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 3 2017, 9:36 AM 

Jon,

I don't think you got over Bowie's death if these matters bring such intensive feelings out of you.

wok
(Login wokwokwok)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 4 2017, 10:33 PM 

G...Jon has now out-surpassed chuck norris and is currently getting a fortune for sellling coors light

Dude
(Login Du_de)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 13 2017, 6:38 AM 

Jon is a bit of keyboard warrior.

He's the type who run away at the first hit of trouble or ignore someone in difficulty.

Me, I just think he's a prick.

Jon
(Login the_starman)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 13 2017, 9:58 AM 

I don't suppose you see the irony of calling someone you don't know a keyboard warrior, go on to make character judgement and round off with a personal insult?

To be clear: I was responding to the OP's blog in the spirit of discussion. I am sorry I said something you don't agree with. In future, I will tell the world to ensure you aren't exposed to other points of view. I know it can be unsettling.

Jon

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 13 2017, 1:58 PM 

Is this the big family bust up at the wake?

gabe
(Login gabe_)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 13 2017, 3:27 PM 

Jon is like your angry, drunk uncle who runs outside and yells at clouds.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website