<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

Re: Scream Like a Gun

No score for this post
May 8 2017, 6:50 PM 

I think we'll get 'Twilight' as originally intended.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
nick f
(Login nickfa)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 8 2017, 7:09 PM 

"Well they put out The Gouster last time
Will they come back with Vampires of the Human Flesh?"

Vampires were just demo's stroke unfinished takes the Ghouster was at the time a completed project fully mixed and finalized

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 8 2017, 7:41 PM 

Exactly my thoughts on 'Planned Accidents'.

Would be great if all these working versions were left off here and added to the respective album's individual reissues.

The Visconti Lodger new mix I'd say is our best bet.

Anonymous
(Login lightningmoonstar)
BW Member

Re: Box set 3

No score for this post
May 12 2017, 10:54 AM 

More news on this and the release date with photos of the box set itself due next Friday!!!!

mikewest
(Login west406)
BW Member

Score 1.0 (1 person)
May 12 2017, 3:57 PM 

Wow , this is massive news, I hope it's not a letdown !

Anonymous
(Login MGOSCH)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 12 2017, 5:18 PM 

It's too early to news about this box

birotheleggy
(Login biro_the_leggy)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 12 2017, 8:31 PM 

I'd be willing to bet... "Planned Accidents" will be the name of the TV Mix of "Lodger"

...here's hoping that it's more than just a new mix, and that it incorporates the longer / alternate songs (there's an old thread about it... from like a book-reading or whatever; same with an alternate version of "Scary Monsters" which had a longer version of Crystal Japan)

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 12 2017, 9:07 PM 

I hop they don't cok it up lik previos ones!!!!!

Anonymous
(Login sylvianne)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 12 2017, 9:25 PM 

where did this info come from about the reveal being next Friday? seems a bit precise.

Anonymous
(Login MGOSCH)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 12 2017, 9:36 PM 

I don't believe in outtakes and demos release.We had two boxes without nothing new.

Muzz
(Login muzz08)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 12 2017, 10:49 PM 

Agree it may be called Planned Accidents

Would be VERY surprised if it's other than a remix, but hey, it's all good.

It's not as if there's no db work out there....

birotheleggy
(Login biro_the_leggy)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 13 2017, 12:13 AM 

well, I mean - we KNOW that Tony Visconti completed a "remix of Lodger"

but unfortunately, Tony didn't go too much into detail about how it would be different... beyond a statement that was something along the lines of 'Lodger' not sounding as good on the record as in the studio... this is from the interview he did a few years ago for "Red Bull Academy"

(he also played them something special at the event, but he had them cut the cameras during that bit)

...but then again we also know that deluxe editions of both "Low" and "Hunky Dory" were announced, but never released.

here's the link to the discussion about the "Lodger Ruffs"

http://www.network54.com/Forum/8980/thread/1206744184/2/A+BWW+EXCLUSIVE+-+Lodger+Ruffs

and the discussion about the alternate "Scary Monsters"

http://www.network54.com/Forum/8980/thread/1206948979/last-1206948979/A+BWW+EXCLUSIVE+-+Scary+Monsters+Ruffs

Anonymous
(Login MGOSCH)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 13 2017, 12:37 AM 

Hi Biro
are you talking about JAMAICA demo ?
Do you know anything else?

Tyler
(Login libertine90)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 19 2017, 4:14 PM 

So we're supposedly getting the news about this today?

Anonymous
(Login sylvianne)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 19 2017, 5:31 PM 

I'm sure whoever said that was wishful thinking on there part.

dazhoo
(Login dazhoo072)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 19 2017, 7:04 PM 

Got me all excited

Anonymous
(Login sylvianne)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 19 2017, 8:06 PM 

Yeah bit irritating when people make stuff up like that.
I'm sure it's coming soon but nobody would be able to pin it down to an exact date of a press release.

Sonofsilence
(Login ziggythecowboy)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 19 2017, 9:51 PM 

well that last two were announced around July Time and both released around September time. So as a guesstimation.

Tyler
(Login libertine90)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 19 2017, 10:22 PM 

That's obviously what I'm expecting too. Just following on from the statement made last week on here. But then again, anything's possible I guess. Especially if that other prediction about the "new album" on iDBd before the end of the year has any sort of truth to it

Tyler
(Login libertine90)
BW Member

No score for this post
May 20 2017, 4:10 PM 

Alright lightningmoonstar, you got some 'splainin' to do!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website