<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
mikewest
(Login west406)
BW Member

Re: What Earls Court footage?

No score for this post
July 25 2017, 9:44 AM 

In Nacho we trust !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Tony
(Login tonbon)
BW Member

Re: What Earls Court footage?

No score for this post
July 25 2017, 3:14 PM 

Amazing work, Nacho... thank you, sir. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve : )

footstompin
(Login footstompin)
BW Member

Re: David Bowie is The Man Who Fell to Earth

No score for this post
July 25 2017, 4:20 PM 

Great job, once again, Nacho. Thanks xxx. You should work for the Bowie estate if it decide to open the video vaults ... Let's hope.

Bender
(Login BenderRodriguez)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 25 2017, 5:21 PM 

Nice to meet you on Saturday Mr Nacho. Keep up the excellent work. Much appreciated.

Anonymous
(Login Dr.Ink)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 27 2017, 11:36 PM 

Ridiculously entertaining. The between-scene segues
We're all a treat. And free for the looking at.
Many thanks, Nacho Entertainment Group 😎

Stranger
(Login Stranger-In-A-Strange-Land)
BW Member

Very good indeed

No score for this post
July 30 2017, 3:30 PM 

Finally got around to watching this.

The editing is excellent, very clever layering of both audio and visual footage.

The one awkward cut I couldn't help but noticing so far was the edit from Bowie at the Grammys when it goes over to Candy Clark, he says "This" then it cuts over.

Aside from that, it's better so far than any BBC4 documentary I've seen - and I mean that as a compliment, as they are modern entertainment documentaries and very well made indeed - I have watched them even when the music discussed does not interest me itself, and I know that is not going to change, but seeing an intelligently made documentary about it is still interesting.

Documentary making like this (i.e. David Bowie is the Man Who Fell to Earth) has the power to convince the unconvinced (say about Bowie, or Roeg / the film) - which is a good thing.
------------------
The next EMI Expanded Editions:
* What are your hopes for these releases?
* Let's have The Man Who Sold The World with the complete Paris Cinema Studios, Feb 5, 1970 radio concert, and the complete April 1970 radio session. Hunky Dory - add the complete Paris Cinema Studios concert, June 1971 in stereo, from the BBC Stereo Transcription LP if the master is lost!
* Any future live 1974 release MUST include a recording of Drive In Saturday from the early part of the tour, it's classic!
The next DVD release?
* Cracked Actor / Omnibus documentary must be released on DVD!

Recommended:
Tiffiny Townsend | She's Got Issues | The She Creatures |

Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

Re: Very good indeed

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 8:23 PM 

So good this.

The Bowie estate should employ him
"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

Nacho
(Login NachoNacho)
BW Member

Thanks, Ena

No score for this post
August 10 2017, 1:23 PM 

Glad you like it happy.gif

Nacho
(Login NachoNacho)
BW Member

Thank you, Stranger

No score for this post
August 10 2017, 1:22 PM 

Appreciate your comments.

I'm glad for your criticism of the Grammys / Candy Clark edit. Due to the maelstrom in my brain, caused by the complexity of that project, there were several errors and oversights, that being one. Have now created a more satisfying edit - the one that was originally intended - whereby Bowie and Dinah say "Miss" simultaneously, and replaced the online file, with it and other minor corrections.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website