<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Bowie Fanzine

July 27 2017 at 6:11 PM
Score 1.0 (1 person)
David Bowie Glamour Fanzine  (Login worlebury3)
BW Member

We are fast selling out of copies of both issues of the fanzine. It is the best David Bowie fanzine ever published, both in design and content. Don't miss it. You can order the first two issues here davidbowieglamour.com .... Thank you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

David Bowie Glamour Fanzine

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 28 2017, 11:13 PM 

John
(Login chejohnbowie)
BW Member

r there n e good

No score for this post
July 29 2017, 10:42 AM 

Are they worth getting ?????????
He looked a lot like Che Guevara
Drove a diesel van

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

Re: r there n e good

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 29 2017, 1:33 PM 

I absolutely guarantee they both are. Feel free to ask Paul for his opinion, i dont think he would have posted on his social media about them if they weren't. David Bowie website and all of his social media has featured them too. But i dont have many left. davidbowieglamour.com both issues can be ordered on that website.http://www.davidbowie.com/news/david-bowie-glamour-fanzine-get-involved-56991

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 29 2017, 1:35 PM 

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 30 2017, 6:39 PM 

Final availability of both issues of David Bowie Glamour Fanzine are available here davidbowieglamour.com I guarantee you will love and cherish each issue. Issue 3 will be published in due course.

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

No score for this post
July 31 2017, 10:19 AM 

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 1 2017, 12:50 PM 

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 1 2017, 7:23 PM 

I only have 6 copies left of issue 1 of the fanzine and fewer than 40 left of issue 2 of the fanzine. DO NOT MISS IT! You will not be disappointed. They are fabulous.
Order here davidbowieglamour.com

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 1 2017, 8:14 PM 

Down to my final 3 copies of issue 1 of David Bowie Glamour Fanzine. There will not be another reprint. Order here davidbowieglamour.com Issue 2 is also available in limited numbers.

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

Re: David Bowie Glamour Fanzine

No score for this post
August 2 2017, 7:58 AM 

Well done Andy!

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

Re: David Bowie Glamour Fanzine

No score for this post
August 2 2017, 10:24 AM 

David Bowie Glamour Fanzine issue 1 is now sold out. Thank you to those of you who purchased issue 1 and have supported the fanzine. If you are attending Beckenham Oddity next week you will be able to purchase issue 1 from our stall, by request of the organisers we have reserved 50 issue 1 copies to sell at the event. There will be no further reprint of issue 1. Issue 2 is still available to purchase at davidbowieglamour.com

John
(Login chejohnbowie)
BW Member

GOT MINE

No score for this post
August 2 2017, 2:20 PM 

I got my copies today after only ordering them two days ago and I couldn't put them down but also loved the posters with them.
Thanks to every one who put these together and now I away issue 3
Drove a diesel van

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

Re: GOT MINE

No score for this post
August 2 2017, 11:02 PM 

Thank you and delighted they arrived so quickly. Really chuffed you love them both. Issue 3 is going to be even better, actually, significantly better, the content we have is amazing and ive been a Bowie fan since 1972 and seen a lot of books and fanzines! Truly, do not miss it! I have never read any of the content inside issue 3. Issue 2 is still available here davidbowieglamour.com I guarantee you wont regret ordering it. By the way, u may want to take the fanzine outside in daylight.... angle the cover and watch the word 'Glamour' on the cover. Andy.

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 3 2017, 12:57 PM 

I have very few copies of issue 2 left if anyone wants to order it then do so quickly. Thank you. davidbowieglamour.com

Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 3 2017, 7:22 PM 

All the best with the magazine
"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 4 2017, 10:29 AM 

Thank you. We will be starting work on issue 3 very soon. We already have some amazing content.

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 4 2017, 10:44 AM 

I have one spare copy of David Bowie Glamour Fanzine left if anyone wants it. Please message me here or on Twitter @DavidBowieGlam

Andy
(Login worlebury3)
BW Member

No score for this post
August 5 2017, 5:39 PM 

Issue 2 of the fanzine will be available to order from davidbowieglamour.com for the next few days. Any stock left at the end of that period will come to Beckenham Oddity festival with us next Saturday and will be for sale there.

John
(Login chejohnbowie)
BW Member

it's that good

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 10:09 AM 

I now rereading the 2 copies I got again from front to back to see if I miss any thing the first time round.
these are great magazines please get them before they run out.
Drove a diesel van

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website