<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

V & A revisited?

August 12 2017 at 1:33 PM
No score for this post
mikewest  (Login west406)
BW Member

Can only be a matter of time surely when this will do the rounds now, especially when 1st time round he was still alive , the interest in him has accelerated since his passing,V & A in the U.K or elsewhere ?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
thewildeyedboyfromfreecloud
(Login thewildeyedboyfromfreecloud)
BW Member

Re: V &amp; A revisited?

No score for this post
August 12 2017, 3:26 PM 

I believe it's going to Edinburgh sometime soon...

mikewest
(Login west406)
BW Member

Re: V &amp; A revisited?

No score for this post
August 12 2017, 7:37 PM 

If that's the case , August would be a good time, Edinburgh festival and all that.

Sonofsilence
(Login ziggythecowboy)
BW Member

Re: V & A revisited?

No score for this post
August 12 2017, 9:27 PM 

I thought Spain was the last one.

Michael
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

Re: V & A revisited?

No score for this post
August 12 2017, 9:46 PM 

Last I heard was a rumour it was going to the new museum in Dundee Scotland in 2018, but I can't see it myself, it's just wishful thinking. I'll be in Edinburgh next week and I've never even heard anything about Edinburgh hosting the expo.

My opinion is that it's run its course now, it's kind of 'ho-hum'. Mind you, I wasn't excited when it was first announced by the V&A and I only went because it became a sort of 'you have to see it' kind of pressure. I didn't think it was great.

Mist.
'When I saw the result, I threw up. My body rejected it.'

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website