<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Rolling Stone magazine in Germany - "Helden" exclusive

August 31 2017 at 12:44 PM
No score for this post

Paul Kinder  (Premier Login paulkinder)
BW Member

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Paul Kinder
(Premier Login paulkinder)
BW Member

Details...

No score for this post
August 31 2017, 12:49 PM 

The October 2017 issue of ROLLING STONE will contain an exclusive 7’’-single vinyl by DAVID BOWIE with the German song “Helden“ as remix version and on the flipside the English song “Heroes“ as live version. The 7inch single vinyl will only be available with this issue of ROLLING STONE 10/2017.

Tracks:
A Side 01. “Helden” (’89 remix version)
B Side 01. “Heroes” (live version)

The offer contains: ROLLING STONE issue 10/2017 plus exclusive DAVID BOWIE 7“ single vinyl.

You will receive an invoice that will be shipped together with the issue and vinyl from September 27th on.

If you have any questions, please contact shop@rollingstone.de.

Extra shipping charges for foreign countries: EU plus 2,90 € / Non-EU countries plus 3,45 €

UPDATE: They have now removed this option:

Extra shipping charges for foreign countries: EU plus 2,90 € / Non-EU countries plus 3,45 €

This message has been edited by paulkinder on Sep 1, 2017 2:14 AM

Michael
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

Re: Details...

No score for this post
August 31 2017, 10:59 PM 

I just placed an order and am waiting for the invoice BUT.......nowhere on the ordering page could I find anything which says Paypal.

Mist.
'When I saw the result, I threw up. My body rejected it.'

Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

Re: Details...

No score for this post
September 1 2017, 7:29 AM 

Live version from where?

"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

Golly
(Login golly_75)
BW Member

Live version

No score for this post
September 1 2017, 9:11 AM 

It is likely to be the same version as on the digital EP with the French and German (remix) versions plus the long version of Heroes/Helden, which is from Stage (2005 edition). That has the same cover too, so I'd be surprised if it was anything else.

I suppose that technically speaking that's a unique version for the absolute completists, as it has the fade/in out of the crowd which obviously isn't on the 2005 edition of Stage... but the digital EP is cheaper and easier to get!

EfWe
(Login EfWe)
BW Member

Rolling Stone magazine

No score for this post
September 1 2017, 8:33 AM 

And they just added:

Shipments outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland cannot be provided. 

Sorry for those not living in GSA.

EfWe

This message has been edited by EfWe on Sep 1, 2017 8:34 AM

Bender
(Login BenderRodriguez)
BW Member

Re: Rolling Stone magazine

No score for this post
September 1 2017, 9:14 AM 

I placed an order before that notice went up, and was awaiting the invoice.

I suspect it is down to licensing restrictions for the music. So they'd have been happy to post to the UK and beyond as it makes no difference at their end, but they've since been told that they're not allowed to sell the vinyl beyond the 3 territories of Germany Switzerland and Austria.

LeoLoww
(Login leoloww)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 1 2017, 8:05 PM 

Move to GSA , have friends in GSA or pay a lot at eBay.

mikewest
(Login west406)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 2 2017, 12:38 AM 

No invoice yet, what a waste of time !

Anonymous
(Login MGOSCH)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 2 2017, 12:43 AM 

I'm selling 4 copies on Discogs

Anonymous
(Login Dr.Ink)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 2 2017, 1:14 AM 

Darn. They do not appear to ship to
Canada. I would liked to have that pinned
on my wall.

Ena
(Login betty_turpin)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 2 2017, 9:50 AM 

It's averaging £19.99 on Ebay dearest so far is £26
"I feel I may be the subject of The Prettiest Star"

https://godisimaginary.com/

Michael.
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 5 2017, 4:15 PM 

Todays email:

"Dear Mr. *******,

Thank you very much for your interest in our ROLLING STONE magazine 10/2017 with the DAVID BOWIE 7’’-single. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to take orders for this product from outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

We are sorry that we cannot help you in this matter. We hope for your understanding.

Best Regards

Bitte behalten Sie bei Ihrer Antwort Ihre ursprüngliche Anfrage/Nachricht bei, da wir Ihre Anfrage sonst nur mit Verzögerung bearbeiten können.
'When I saw the result, I threw up. My body rejected it.'

Jan
(Login FTcollector)
BW Member

In stores

No score for this post
September 5 2017, 5:53 PM 

Does anyone know when this RS issue will hit German stores and whether those will include the single ?

EfWe
(Login EfWe)
BW Member

Rolling Stone magazine

No score for this post
September 5 2017, 6:09 PM 

It will be in stores end of September.

EfWe

mikewest
(Login west406)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 6 2017, 12:12 PM 

Did get notification to say being sold in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, oh well.

Michael.
(Login Mist001)
BW Member

Re: Rolling Stone magazine in Germany - "Helden" exclusive

No score for this post
September 19 2017, 2:34 PM 

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website