<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Cd's

September 4 2017 at 11:49 PM
No score for this post
dazhoo  (Login dazzzhoo)
BW Member

Does anyone have any idea what these are

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0753QJ7LZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1504565120&sr=8-8π=CB192561891_AA75&keywords=david+bowie

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07545HSQB/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1504565021&sr=8-6π=CB192561891_AA75&keywords=david+bowie

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login MGOSCH)
BW Member

Re: New Cd's

No score for this post
September 5 2017, 12:51 AM 

This message has been edited by MGOSCH on Sep 5, 2017 9:33 PM

Anonymous
(Login sylvianne)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 5 2017, 5:15 PM 

latin americans I'm thinking may well be from the sound and vision tour. there were a couple of soundboard broadcasts from the south American part of that tour.

rock in rio.
Santiago Chile

that's all I can think of.

dazhoo
(Login dazzzhoo)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 5 2017, 5:33 PM 

Maybe but there is a Tin Machine bootleg where he say's Latin America or maybe it's the official live Tin Machine CD I can't remember

Anonymous
(Login sylvianne)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 6 2017, 1:26 AM 

I'm not sure a tin machine set would be listed as David bowie.
I maybe wrong but I'm sticking with the sound and vision tour possibly for japan set too. certainly tokyo is a good shout.

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 8:08 AM 

Looking forward to the new Queen News Of The World boxset Sylvianne? Usual mix of some tasty genuinely unreleased material and stuff we've a had before. A bit pricy, but will be excited to see it and hear it.

Would be great to get any Bowie album with the same treatment.

mikewest
(Login west406)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 11:15 AM 

Remember on the radio a great fast version of We Will Rock You, which around the time I saw this version live, the version has some dialogue from Roger and then leads into a blistering version of WWRY .

Anonymous
(Login MGOSCH)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 12:15 PM 

Don't waste your time waiting this kind of release by Bowie, we have to wait at least more 4 boring boxsets before they release anything of ryko years, songs "never heard before" just rich guys of small circles and Tony Visconti friends can hear privately.

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 1:20 PM 

There's a few versions of the fast WWRY around - the BBC session from '77 is on this new set (and was on the BBC release last year) although the best is the Live Killers (1979) version. BEST. GIG. OPENER. EVER.

Music fans who swerve Queen usually give it an appreciative 'Woah hoah there!!' and secretly download it.

LeoLoww
(Login leoloww)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 10 2017, 8:17 AM 

The CD’s will be released by the Anglo Atlantic label.

https://www.discogs.com/label/952614-Anglo-Atlantic

https://www.discogs.com/David-Bowie-Across-The-Ether-The-Classic-Broadcasts-/release/10324947

According to the content of the other CD’s there will be FM broadcasts and other soundboardrecordings of the tours on them.

Anonymous
(Login hang_man)
BW Member

No score for this post
September 10 2017, 8:34 AM 

Grim!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Back to BowieWonderworld website