Re: Other Duties...by J.Cook"what's it mean when one leg of a three phase circuit blows a fuse?"
I would think that it means that whoever popped the fuse is going to get a lecture about load balancing very, very soon.
Posted on Dec 4, 2011, 2:51 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- That's what I originally thought, too. . .. Maker Of Toys, Dec 4, 2011
- "Thermal runaway".... J. Cook, Dec 5, 2011
- Notches. . .. Maker of Toys, Dec 5, 2011
- I ahve a swiss army knife with a notch in it..... Renegade_Azzy, Dec 5, 2011
- Hey, that's MY screwdriver. GladMech, Dec 8, 2011
- Call and Raise on Dumbth around power. Bruce Bergman, Dec 5, 2011
- Bloooooody hell.... J. Cook, Dec 5, 2011
- 11kv 25 cycle and metal measuring tapes do not mix!. LionkingCMSL, Dec 6, 2011