setting up space for a soldering station.by Austin JI don't exactly have the garage space to make a little work desk and everything.
Most of the rooms have carpeted floors but good ventilation. (I think..).
My computer room gets decent ventilation here and there. I also have a air filter thing in this room.
Anyways, onwards, what are steps I should take to setup a place for little DIY kits, experiments, etc.
Pretty much just starting out and re-learning everything again.
Posted on Mar 26, 2012, 9:26 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- me perosnally.... Nobody, Mar 26, 2012
- Hmm. Austin J, Mar 26, 2012
- Soldering. Attic Rat, Mar 26, 2012
- I use my mouth. ta2maki, Mar 26, 2012
- fumes and soldering stations. Ari, Mar 27, 2012
- there's lots of DIY fume extractors at. isuckatmoney, Mar 27, 2012
- Thanks. Austin J, Mar 28, 2012
- Tip suggestions. Austin J, Mar 29, 2012