Computer controlled desktop cutter?by Renegade_AzzyIm looking for something reliable that I could use to cut out designs from thin plastic and laminated stock. Ive seen some options, but have not talked to anyone that has hand on experience.
Im looking in the less expensive range too.. the one that looked perfect for my uses was in the $1000 range...
What I wouldnt do for a laser cutter or engraver at the moment.
Posted on Apr 2, 2012, 11:49 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- cutter. smorizio, Apr 2, 2012
- Yes, but. Renegade_Azzy, Apr 3, 2012
- I have such a machine. Foxfire5, Apr 3, 2012
- I have a vynil cutter..... Renegade_Azzy, Apr 4, 2012
- Re: I have a vynil cutter..... Foxfire5, Apr 5, 2012