I know I should know this... possible combinations?by Thru-HikerMy brain keeps telling me I should know how to do this, but I'm drawing a blank...
Looking at serial numbers all day. The first 6 number/letters never change, only the last three change. Either 0-9 or A-Z, and any combination of. xxxxxx09c, xxxxxx7u2, xxxxxx981, xxxxxx5tg, etc.
So how many possible combinations does that allow? More importantly, how is it figured? My brain wants to know.
Posted on Apr 23, 2012, 1:53 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- It's called combinations.. answer inside. Penguin, Apr 23, 2012
- not quite always the case. Ken Newell, Apr 23, 2012
- Also:. Robin Bobcat, Apr 25, 2012
- Well.... Silound, Apr 25, 2012
- Also... other prod. details.... Snowtroll, Apr 27, 2012
- Yep.... J. Cook, Apr 27, 2012