Custom mini-gauges?by Doc NickelWho makes those miniature pressure gauges everyone uses? I've been looking around at the various manufacturers, but nobody seems to list them- at least online.
And I see a bunch of dealers, like Bob Long, 32 Degrees and Palmers, have their name or logo on the face. Anyone know who makes those?
Posted on Aug 20, 2012, 3:51 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- If I'm not mistaken that would be a Ninja Gauge. Squirlly, Aug 20, 2012
- Not quite. Renegade_Azzy, Aug 20, 2012
- Looks to be import. Russ Kepler, Aug 20, 2012
- no idea, but.... sniper1rfa, Aug 20, 2012
- Common in pnuematics in industry. Maker of Toys, Aug 20, 2012
- That's the one.... Doc Nickel, Aug 20, 2012
- Dwyer makes them too. jkeyser14, Aug 21, 2012
- Beswick. Russ Kepler, Aug 20, 2012