A question for the welders here.

by MephitMark

While my late father was a top line welder, I have absolutely no allusions about my skills as a welder. I know the very basics. Know of the more ready used welding methods, but little more.

But there is a lot I would like to do that will go much better if I have the right equipment at hand. With that being said I don't think it would be all to practical to have multiple welding equipment for each type of process. One reason is simple, like Doc I really don't have enough room for all, and second (even better) I don't think I could afford separate equipment.

Now for the real question: A local supplier of tooling (www.northertool.com) and such has a house brand name of Klutch. Interestingly the welders are made here in Minnesota, so at least the quality will have a better level of assurance. And from what I have heard, they have long use life.

With all that said, I would like the opinions of people who REALLY know something about welding, and what they think of the machine.

http://www.northerntool.com/images/downloads/manuals/44726.pdf

Posted on Mar 10, 2017, 7:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Not the exactly the model, but happy with Klutch.. Deranged gadgeteer, Mar 13, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker