Please don't take this wrong...

by Doc Nickel

Please understand I don't mean to sound rude, sarcastic or mean, but no matter how I word it, it all comes out sounding that way. happy.gif The following is meant in the spirit of honest discussion.

To wit: I'm actually kind of surprised. It's been over three weeks since the last update, and from your previous posts, I was given to understand that time was tight enough to have already been at near-critical levels even before the bolt broke. By this point I expected the next update was to announce the bolt was out, the head reassembled and you're back to testing and tuning.

As I understood it, you had or have a fresh, new motor you could drop in, but didn't think you had the time to do the swap. Similarly, the option of taking the head off and having the bolt removed professionally, was also deemed as taking too long.

Now, I understand that there are financial factors, weather and 'free time' factors, and certainly "level of enthusiasm" factors (lord knows there have been days I couldn't drag myself out to the shop if you put a gun to my head- especially if a job is being particularly frustrating) but I still think I'm missing something.

Again, I don't mean any of that in a disparaging manner, I'm genuinely curious about the situation, and plan to continue to support the race as best I can.

Doc.

Posted on Mar 29, 2017, 1:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. All fair questions. Hans, Mar 29, 2017
    1. So, just another day in Paradise, huh? (n/t). beejay5169, Mar 29, 2017
    2. Good to hear.... Doc Nickel, Mar 30, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker