Docs Dew isn't radioactive.by T'RennIt is hazardous to those who haven't build up an extreme tolerance to caffeine, yes, but it's only dangerous on physical contact.
Admittedly, for those with weaker constitutions, just skin contact could be hazardous, but lead shielding isn't required. Doc just opted for efficiency and lead lined the entire facility.
Posted on Apr 10, 2017, 8:26 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Its not radioactive but it is quite corrosive. Donkey, Apr 11, 2017
- Remember the old wive's tale about dissolving a tooth in Coca Cola?.... eddi, Apr 11, 2017
- ...and. Chloe, Apr 11, 2017
- Not coke syrup.... J.Cook, Apr 12, 2017
- CIF3. Chloe, Apr 12, 2017
- Yep Yep!. J.Cook, Apr 12, 2017
- Gotta love it. Dave H, Apr 13, 2017
- Another article. Jelsemium, Apr 14, 2017
- NopeBadger.gif. ShneekeyTheLost, Apr 13, 2017
- Not radioactive but there are issues.... eddi, Apr 11, 2017
- Re: Docs Dew isn't radioactive.. Dave H, Apr 11, 2017