Jake and surprise.by T'RennYou'd think by now Jake and Pirta would make a point of always having a couple of those ginormous food service size containers of tomato juice on hand, for just such an emergency.
I mean, if you need them, you don't want to have to waste any more time than necessary opening containers that could be spent bathing in the contents.
Posted on Jun 5, 2017, 8:57 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Mythbusters.... Snowtroll, Jun 5, 2017
- Artistic necessity.... Doc Nickel, Jun 5, 2017
- You could cover both. Bruce Bergman, Jun 6, 2017
- Best Solutions. PSadlon, Jun 6, 2017
- And. Khai , Jun 7, 2017
- Yeah, I know.... Snowtroll, Jun 6, 2017
- True. PSadlon, Jun 6, 2017
- Doubt that a child would be damaged by skunk spray or tomato juice. Jelsemium, Jun 7, 2017
- Poor kid gets nicknamed "Stinky" though n/t. eddi, Jun 7, 2017
- If the family is so far from everywhere and everyone. Jelsemium, Jun 8, 2017
- Ages ago. Zayden, Jun 7, 2017