Mythbusters...by SnowtrollDidn't Mythbusters debunk the 'Tomato juice to remove the Skunk stink' myth?
I'd expect that in an anthro setting that the population would generally know better than to use TJ.
Posted on Jun 5, 2017, 9:10 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Artistic necessity.... Doc Nickel, Jun 5, 2017
- You could cover both. Bruce Bergman, Jun 6, 2017
- Best Solutions. PSadlon, Jun 6, 2017
- And. Khai , Jun 7, 2017
- Yeah, I know.... Snowtroll, Jun 6, 2017
- True. PSadlon, Jun 6, 2017
- Doubt that a child would be damaged by skunk spray or tomato juice. Jelsemium, Jun 7, 2017
- Poor kid gets nicknamed "Stinky" though n/t. eddi, Jun 7, 2017
- If the family is so far from everywhere and everyone. Jelsemium, Jun 8, 2017
- Ages ago. Zayden, Jun 7, 2017