Just the thing!by Doc NickelThat puppy is probably even older than my 1909 drill press. The belt-drive power feed likely puts it at around the 1890s and before.
Looks complete, though I have no idea the marque. What's the story behind it?
Posted on Jun 28, 2017, 4:17 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Antique lathe - estate sale.. that Dave fellow, Jun 28, 2017
- Not that chip.... Doc Nickel, Jun 28, 2017
- Surely you don't mean to imply. Typeminer, Jun 30, 2017
- Sweet Mother of Iron! That's a chip? .... eddi, Jun 29, 2017
- Probably the lathe that roughed out this crankshaft.... beejay5169, Jun 29, 2017
- Wow! My education just took a big jump. Thanks. n/t. eddi, Jun 29, 2017
- That engine needs a turbocharger!. Z-man51, Jun 30, 2017
- that engine is turbocharged.... sniper1rfa, Jun 30, 2017