I worked on my race car. That might seem obvious, but actually we hadn't worked on it since the race back on June 11th. The car was still in the trailer, still covered with dust. We hadn't worked on the car because, like me, my racing partner works two jobs, his regular day job, plus co-owning a small mill repair company on the side. He does those repairs on evenings, and weekends, and had been tied up every weekend since then.
We washed the car, and since it was a warm sunny day, washed out the inside of the trailer, which badly needed it. We upped our boost control from 30 psi to 32 psi, (we probably won't have the tailwind we had last meet). We've started draining the race fuel out after a run, and running the engine on pump gas for a few minutes to try and prolong the life of the fuel system. We noticed that the tank was nearly dry, so we added a cup more gas, and idled the engine for 30 seconds to get the pump gas into all the nooks and crannies.
Then we buttoned it all back up and put it back in the trailer for the next meet, a week and a half from now.