Most European cars do...by SnowtrollIt's usually a pair of pliers, a screwdriver an adjustable spanner and maybe one or two things more.
Nothing much, but it's occasionally useful to have around.
Posted on Jul 12, 2017, 1:51 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- That sounds like what I usually end up adding. Dave H, Jul 12, 2017
- Dump that Fix-a-flat.. Snowtroll, Jul 12, 2017
- Re: Dump that Fix-a-flat.. Dave H, Jul 12, 2017
- Sounds reasonable.... J.Cook, Jul 12, 2017
- I do tell them. Dave H, Jul 12, 2017
- Need to dump the Tempa-Spare. Bruce Bergman, Jul 12, 2017
- Easier said than done sometimes. Dave H, Jul 13, 2017
- Plus One.. J.Cook, Jul 13, 2017