Careful, slippery when oiledby ShneekeyTheLostSo, the pratfall on Friday was expected, but this is a bit more... complicated. And potentially embarrassing.
I wonder if he had the foresight to leave a towel or two INSIDE the room, or if he's going to have a bit of a problem here.
I don't think he's wanting to scar the kiddo by calling for help, but it may come to that.
Posted on Jul 31, 2017, 4:37 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Sounds Like.... HeroHog, Jul 31, 2017
- The perils of door knobs. aairfccha, Jul 31, 2017
- Door Handles.... CF, Jul 31, 2017
- If we've learned one thing.... Daniel Meyer, Aug 1, 2017
- ... it's that we never learn in time. Jelsemium, Aug 1, 2017
- Call how?. Doc Nickel, Jul 31, 2017
- The old-fashioned way. Jelsemium, Jul 31, 2017
- Presumably.... Doc Nickel, Jul 31, 2017
- I always assumed.... Dave H, Jul 31, 2017
- Pardon my assumption. Antknot, Jul 31, 2017
- Except it's.... Doc Nickel, Jul 31, 2017
- No floors? Maybe unfinished walls?. Jelsemium, Jul 31, 2017
- Re: Except it's.... Donkey, Aug 1, 2017
- OK now I'm imagining. Antknot, Aug 1, 2017
- The fox done out-slicked himself. n/t. eddi, Aug 1, 2017