Re: Spoilsport...

by Dave H

That spring you're asking about would be called a follower spring, and the plug on the end that contacts the ammo is the follower. (Don't know if that's what Doc uses, but that's what lever action firearms use.)

Hey, there's an idea. A nonmagnetic magazine tube, a powerful magnet for the follower, and a steel band that can slide along the outside of the tube and drag the follower forward while uncovering the loading port.

Posted on Jul 31, 2017, 7:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

  1. Re: Spoilsport.... JSStryker, Jul 31, 2017
    1. There's a reason Winchester discarded that method. vicroc4, Aug 1, 2017


eXTReMe Tracker