Emergency services & paperworkby Dave HI'm sure the veteran firefighters and ambulance crews have written Doc's proper name on forms and reports dozens of times by now. They probably even know his blood type.
And I thought Doc's remark about how they "greet" him implied that it's a regular occurrence, not just the one time. The flashback frame was just one example.
Posted on Aug 2, 2017, 10:22 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Yes, "greet" would imply multiple occurances.. MarkT, Aug 2, 2017
- Blood type?. Cpt. Obvious, Aug 2, 2017
- Doc's Blood Substitute. Antknot, Aug 2, 2017
- Don't forget.... Dave H, Aug 3, 2017
- I'd assumed a few corpuscles were left over. Antknot, Aug 4, 2017