Logo helpby GoldieI had a big paragraph typed out, but something buried and it's gone.
I'm no graphic designer. These examples are basically me scooting different flip art around.
These are for my drone imagery business. I don't want to be cheesy, but need to convey what the business does without being too gaudy, and try to look" high end".
Let me know if you have a favorite. Or if you think I should start over, let me know.
And if anyone wants to help out, I'd love that!
Posted on Aug 25, 2017, 7:06 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Photo bucket didn't work! Here they are!. Goldie, Aug 25, 2017
- Mercedes.... Flying Wrench, Aug 26, 2017
- You are absolutely right! The name is Drone Works. goldie, Aug 26, 2017
- I don't like the sprocket. James, Aug 26, 2017
- Thoughts from the clueless. Dave H, Aug 26, 2017
- Maybe try this. cwegga, Aug 26, 2017
- I'm trying to avoid putting a drone in the logo.. goldie, Aug 26, 2017
- Too narrow a focus?. Dave H, Aug 26, 2017
- I drew you a picktshur!. cwegga, Aug 26, 2017
- Impressive n/t. MarkT, Aug 26, 2017
- Quick doodle. Flying Wrench, Aug 26, 2017
- Hum.... Doc Nickel, Aug 26, 2017
- Red and Black. Hunting Guy, Aug 26, 2017
- I don't think that's likely. James, Aug 26, 2017
- I can't find it. Goldie, Aug 28, 2017
- Oh, hey, I know!. Thinkertoys, Aug 27, 2017