If you've been thinking of joining my Patreon...

by Doc Nickel

... Now's the time. happy.gif

The next storyline takes us back to some of the more action-packed classic TWB, since it's been entirely too long since we've seen some good old fashioned mayhem.

I've started posting the strips on Patreon, and will continue to do so until the current "date night" storyline ends- which should be in about 3-4 weeks. No set schedule to posting the preview strips, I'll try to do at least a couple per week, but a few are gonna stretch me pretty far artistically, so no promises. happy.gif

The preview storyline is available to any Patreon member, along with a couple dozen previous posts including extra non-canon comics, sketches, revisits of old book sketches, sidestory comics, and so on.

Plus, if we get up to the next milestone (we're 90% of the way there) I'll whip up a video showing the step-by-step on how a strip is made, from the sketch, to inking, to digitizing, to coloring. I'm sure it'll be hilarious to many of you who are more familiar with newer and higher-end software than I use happy.gif which I'll just consider a bonus. happy.gif

And, for those of you that don't wish to or can't afford to join, no worries, the preview strips will "go live" on the main page at the conclusion of the current storyline. (You'll still be missing out on other Patreon-only art, notes and goodies though. happy.gif )

And as always, thanks for reading! Here's to another 15 years!

Doc.

Posted on Aug 27, 2017, 1:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Re: If you've been thinking of joining my Patreon.... Donkey, Aug 28, 2017
    1. That IS why we come here, isn't it?. Dave H, Aug 28, 2017
      1. The author has mood swings. :). Doc Nickel, Aug 28, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker