Yeah, unfortunately...

by Doc Nickel

Schlock is a stab in the heart for me right now. I considered Howard a friend, despite the fact we've never met, and he always seemed like a nice guy.

And he probably is, don't get me wrong.

But it strongly pains me to see him swallowing- hook, line and sinker- the foulest alt-left, full-on-SJW hate speech that comes his way. I feel like I'm watching a family member get addicted to meth or something- it's wrong, and painful to watch, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Of course he is allowed his own opinions, as we all are. And thankfully it seems he's kept the current politics out of the comic itself, and the majority of his day-to-day blogging.

But it's very hard to read his comic and not see his Twitter feed, which is, nine times out of ten, chock full of hard-left political hatemongering.

I feel like the mouse in the box that gets shocked every time it tries to eat the pellet. I want to read the comic- I've been reading the comic for longer than I've been doing my own comic- but I hate the political bile that comes spewing out of that Twitter feed. I find myself enjoying the comic less and less, and I strongly suspect that one of these days he'll post some political diatribe in his newspost section, and that'll be it. I'll pull the link from my bookmarks for the first time in something like sixteen years.

Doc.

Posted on Aug 29, 2017, 2:30 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. It's funny . . .. DannyBeans, Aug 29, 2017
  2. He already HAD.. TheFnord, Aug 29, 2017
  3. Oh dear :(. FerreTrip, Aug 29, 2017
    1. Well said!. Dave H, Aug 30, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker