If you are hungry, just pop over,by JozsefCDoc will maybe let you borrow his jet powered couch.
I'll ask the wifey to whip up some excellent chicken paprikás (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_paprikash ).
She is from the US, but she cooks our traditional foods to perfection too.
Seriously tho, I see/hear that one (Hungary/hungry) on a weekly basis. Strangely it never gets old. Maybe because I can relate. (sneaks off to the fridge)
Posted on Sep 12, 2017, 11:20 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Recipe, please?. PolarBearSama, Sep 13, 2017
- In that case, here are some recipes..... JozsefC, Sep 13, 2017
- *Squeeeing noises*. PolarBearSama, Sep 14, 2017
- I hope you'll find something you like.. JozsefC, Sep 14, 2017
- how do you feel about this other HU/EN pun?. Xheralt, Sep 13, 2017
- Sounds like something from Groovie Ghoulies.... JozsefC, Sep 13, 2017