A clarification...

by Doc Nickel

I noted that I enjoy getting feedback, but I forgot to mention that this is very much one of those situations where feedback is necessary.

I have told shop customers for years, that if you like my work or my products, tell a friend. If you don't like it for whatever reason, tell me.

I cannot fix a problem if I don't know about it. The vast majority of my customers receive their product or their returned, modded project, and I never hear from them again. I can only assume they're happy with it.

If there's an issue with something I fixed or made, I want to know about it, so i can remedy the problem. That's what I'm here for.

Issues with the comic are the same thing: If you're not happy with something, feel free to let me know. If you are happy with it, do me a favor and tell a friend.

If you just sit and stew, I can't fix it.

And as I said, I've been getting quite a bit of positive feedback on this storyline, and zero- save for yours- complaints.

That doesn't mean you're invited to email me twice a week with story suggestions, but if things are going in a direction that actually offends you in whatever manner, please feel free to drop me a (preferably fairly polite) note and let me know.

Doc.

Posted on Oct 1, 2017, 11:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Well, since you bring it up.... Random Wanderer, Oct 2, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker