A view

by KrakenRising

I think some viewers may have been waiting it out, instead of complaining.  We have faith in Doc to not let it become "THAT" type of Furry strip. Things were going a particular direction, but there was enough light-hearted material mixed in for those who were uncomfortable the stay. 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed a lot of it.  And, I completely understand Doc's desire to do something different with the strip.  He's been doing this a long time, so some sort of creative diversion is necessary at some point.

That being said, I will confess I adjusted my strategy after that page.  I was working on today's big post (hopefully just above this one), but decided to wait.  My intent was to require my Instagram viewers to find the link through this forum, but after seeing that artwork I decided I didn't want that to be the first page new viewers saw of The Whiteboard.  It was well done, but I don't think it was representative of the general feel and content of The Whiteboard and therefore perhaps not the best introduction.

I don't intend the animation to be G-rated, and have been wrestling with where the line should be.  Most of the characters are adults, so adult things happen to them. It's difficult to define a line, and in the end it has to be decided by each individual.

Posted on Oct 2, 2017, 7:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker