Thank you.

by Hallan

Doc, if I couldn't deal with name calling and personal insults, I wouldn't have made it through elementary school, much less the Internet. They can call me what they want: I don't need their approval. I do appreciate your voice of reason, though, and I thank you for it. I've been a fan of yours for a long time, and aside from these few moments, I've always found you to be a class act. You've built up a -lot- of authorial credit with me, which is why it has taken so long for me to complain. I almost made this comment during Sandy and Swampy's earlier oiled adventures, but I saw you tone it down and I held my tongue. (Keyboard. Whatever. You know what I mean.) I also saw that you got a lot of feedback on the Cross Time Cafe forum, and honestly wouldn't have said anything if the storyline had ended at 9/29 with the closed door. Which it now does. Thank you. I can... carefully... recommend this comic to others again.

I have very much enjoyed Cara's introduction, and Miki's interrogation of Doc was a treat to read. I am cautiously optimistic of how the plot will develop moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to listen, and I'm sorry that I ruffled your forum.

Posted on Oct 2, 2017, 7:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. You said you were going, so go.. MarkT, Oct 2, 2017
    1. No One Goes. Retromash, Oct 2, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker