Well its about time!

by Donkey

I have owned three Hyundai's since 1998 two accents and a Elantra and they are fine cars!

First Accent died after it had almost 300,000 miles. I used it for pizza delivery for something like 7 years. Pizza delivery is really hard on cars because of the great deal numbers of very short trips all day long. For years I would put in better than 12 hour days six days a week in two different restraints, one where I would open restraint and the other where I would close the restraint.

Second Accent 2004 was towed by the city after having well over 150,000 miles on it. It was cheaper to let it go than to pay the impound fees. I use the car to pull a 4' by 8' trailer all over the place. I have pulled the trailer up and over mountains with the trailer full of furniture moving from southern California to northern California and then again from northern California to teaxas. It was a damn good car! I was sorry to see it gone.

I now have my 2015 Hyundai Elantra and its doing well taking the place as my towing car of my trailer. I have used the trailer for construction material and farming supplies. Its just a hard working truck for being a passenger car pulling a trailer.

If Simon did not put Roger through the window for insulting Hyundai's I would!

Posted on Oct 3, 2017, 10:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Mom had 2 Elantra's & a Sonata. PSadlon, Oct 3, 2017
    1. Re: Mom had 2 Elantra's & a Sonata. Donkey, Oct 4, 2017
  2. Route 66 - in a Hyundai!. Greebo, Oct 5, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker