Thought I'd be clever and surreptitiously add the robots to the cast page, which I did...
Except it seems I used the wrong version of the previous cast page, and when I saved it, naturally overwrote some of the later changes, and when uploaded, of course overwrote the only other copy.
Not a huge issue, lost some of the details I'd added like some of the "special ability" notes and 'favorite phrases'. Kind of a pisser, but no biggie.
Well, I noticed I still had a tab open that had the original still up- so I saved the entire page. Except that when I tried to fiddle with it in my (admittedly old) HTML editor, it said it couldn't be modified. So I opened it in Notepad, copied the primary text out, and repasted it into the old, recently-modified file.
Nope. The page got "saved" as a unique document- all the links to pictures and whatnot only work with the folder of pictures generated when the page was saved.
So I need to take the freshly-modified file, and manually make the changes for whatever got lost.
Again, not a biggie, but annoying as hell.
I'll fix it all shortly. Right now, I'm goin' to bed.