It's too old...

by Doc Nickel

It's not getting any attention, because it's simply too old.

That's only being a little bit facetious, too- most of the people online are far too young to remember JFK as anything but a now-26-year-old, long-since-debunked movie. The Kennedy Clan today has less social-media standing than the Kardashians.

Heck, hardly anyone even cares about 9/11 anymore- that's ancient history, as far as most tweeting twits and he-needs-a-book-to-the-face-ers are concerned today.

No, what's far, FAR more important today is telling everyone how Trump is a White Supremacist, Hillary actually won the election, and how letting your little girl dress up as "Moana" is somehow violently racist.

I mean, look at it- most people have forgotten about the Las Vegas shootings, and that wasn't even a month ago! You expect them to care about some event that happened during their grandparents time, back when they drove horses to school, their phones were bolted to walls and everything was in black-and-white?

And the sad part is, I'm not really exaggerating.

What's in the file? 99% of it will be dry technical documents- hours and hours of interviews with people who had nothing to do with anything, other than that they "heard shots from..."

The rest will be a more detailed telling of stuff we already knew- Kennedy was struck in the head, grisly details of the autopsy, a few extra lines of Oswald's Communist rhetoric, maybe a few as-yet-unreleased photos of the crime scene.

(Keeping in mind my overall knowledge of the whole assassination has way more pop-culture references than actual facts. happy.gif )

Doc.

Posted on Oct 26, 2017, 11:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. All right, I confess..... beejay5169, Oct 26, 2017
    1. Or else.... Jelsemium Frangipani Kniphofia, Oct 26, 2017
      1. I much preferred. Kandinsky, Oct 26, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker