I have no impulse control. (Question)

by -s-i-x-

Hello Doc. I would like to preface this by saying that I love your comic, and I have been keeping up with it for years. I like the action sequence, it's not paintball but I'll definitely take it. Anyway my question is completely separate.

What happened was, I went out to the field yesterday, and my mini broke down for the third time. I have only been able use it twice and neither of those times were very good because it chopped like hell and its air efficiency was terrible. I've ended up resorting to using my Tippmann Griffin, which has served me well and brought me a fairly decent 14 tags in five games. (for a relative newcomer, that's pretty good.) anyway, I was browsing eBay and Craigslist for something cheap and reliable, when I came across something that was only one of those.
What I found was a 2000 something Kingsman Esprit, with no information or verification on the seller. Therefore, the first thing I did was place a bid on it. It only had 30 minutes left in the auction, and the bid was $25 so I managed to score it for 26 and shipping.

I have done some research on this model, and came up with practically nothing. What I do know is that it's rare, unknown to me or anyone else I know, and probably not a good choice. Can you please tell me anything you might know about this, and how would I get support for it? I would greatly appreciate that . Thank you.

Posted on Nov 13, 2017, 12:18 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Kingman markers.... Doc Nickel, Nov 13, 2017
    1. Thanks, Doc. -s-i-x-, Nov 13, 2017
  2. Not rare, and very generic... They're "hard to find" becuase they were thrown away.. Nerobro, Nov 14, 2017
    1. Upgrades?. -s-i-x-, Nov 14, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker