Figured it'd be something like that.

by Tohri

Bottom of the cylinder looks like This:
[linked image]
So somewhere in there, it bulges out around the stud holes. I'm probably going to have to go the drill/tap method and put some alu rod in there.

Changing the stud location can be done, but then I'll have to machine the head too. And it kills compatibility with off the shelf kits.

Carbide drill or regular HSS?

Posted on Nov 22, 2017, 2:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

  1. HSS.... Hazzert, Nov 23, 2017
  2. Never carbide by hand. Russ Kepler, Nov 26, 2017


eXTReMe Tracker