It's simple...

by Doc Nickel

I clearly have far too much free time, and way too much surplus money, along with an insufficient number of concurrent projects, so I decided to go out and find something to keep me busy.

So, I figured I'd go out and find myself a 1980 Austin Mini, a 4" angle grinder, a couple of turbochargers, look into this whole "tea" thing and start Project Super-Binky!

Then, since I have so much more money, free time and shop space available- and since I'm so well renowned at finishing all my personal projects on time and under budget- I figured I'd race those Brit nutballs to see who can finish their first. happy.gif

Of course mine, being American, will be 20 feet long, 1,200 horsepower, get two miles per gallon, and will kill fourteen endangered snail-darters every time I start the engine. But hey, such is the price of Freedom.

happy.gif

Doc.

Posted on Dec 2, 2017, 10:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Do you have a news-letter I can subscribe to...?. Lord *Redacted* the *censored*, Dec 3, 2017
    1. Some kind of forum?. Typeminer, Dec 3, 2017
      1. Indeed. (n.t.). Lord *Redacted* the *censored*, Dec 3, 2017
  2. OK, even in the midst of everything falling to shit, I had to laugh.. tmk, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Re: It's simple.... JSStryker, Dec 4, 2017
  4. And Rex Hamilton, as Abraham Lincoln!. Timberwolf, Dec 5, 2017

Quantcast

eXTReMe Tracker