Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Here's an idea..
    • HTRN
      Posted Jul 4, 2011 7:30 AM

      Replace it with a small Quick connect, and then get a needle kit of a compressed air blow gun and put QD fittings on them. That way you can change to whatever you need really easy.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)