Not as big or crazy as the propane-filled mobile home that went off in the middle of the night. That was heard-felt 30 miles away. Some yo-yo, ticked off at the insurance industry, shut all pilots off in the house and set the stove timer to ignite 6 hours, opened the gas up and left. Six hours later, 1/2 of the propane tank was in the house as vapor (It was -10F that night or the tank would have been empty.) when the igniter on the stove sparked. The result was nothing left of the trailer that was no higher than a cat, debris for 1/2 mile around the site, and a bunch of windows blown out. No one hurt, but it woke everyone up. AT first we thought it was an "igloo" at the local army ammunition plant that had exploded, but that was settled since the sound came from the opposite direction.