Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • CRAP I forgot the best one... but it didn't happen to me that's why...
    • Squirlly
      Posted Mar 16, 2012 5:59 AM

One time at a tourney a kid on the team... a BIG kid (6' ish 300+ lbs) when we started calling off points to go on the break he said "I'm headed to the snake" I asked with astonishment "On the BREAK" to which he said "Yeah". I then came up with a plan to allow this to happen. I hurried to my bunker but was "sloppy" on getting behind cover, I left my shoulders a little more exposed than I normally would but this worked I drew the eyes and the fire of the other team but it was worth it. As I walked to the dead box the other team was OBLIVIOUS to the fact we had a snake player and he was crawling up for a point blank shot on one of their players... popped up 4 FEET from his target... then from the dead box, where I was as a sacrifice to allow him his glory I hear "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" and he pops back down in the snake, the element of suprize is GONE and now he has 3 players raining paintballs in his direction what is he trying to do? TURN ON HIS FREEKIN' MARKER... he got shot out before he could even fire one shot after that AWESOME move because he forgot to turn on his MARKER!!

-Tim
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

eXTReMe Tracker