For open and responsible sharing between both parties
For helping wayward spouses end and recover from affairs only.
Please Read Our Policy Before Posting.Register your ID for posting
Message Boards
Healing Heart
Deeper Healing
Open Board
Single Healing
Healing Fun
Forum Issues

Chat Rooms
Betrayed Only
Open

Helpful Links

FAQ:
Posting
Inserting pictures
Adding your story
Inserting smilies
Abbreviations
Using HTML

My Resources

Open Moderators
Ami
Helen
Rett
TomJ

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

We are moving!!

April 7 2009 at 12:28 PM
Laura  (Login livelovelaugh5287)

Life has been really good and is about to get better. My husband had an interview yesterday and was made CFO today! WOW!
This is a really fast. He was only put in for the position last week and here we are today. The kids are excited as well. Nervous about starting a new school but excited to be moving to a new home.
On top of finding this out, we are about to leave on vacation. Alot happening all at once. We are going to Florida. Sea World and Busch Gardens but first we are going to stop by St. Augustine and then head the Key Largo and on to the Everglades. We have never been there before so it should be fun.
I just wanted to share some good news.
Even though the affair still pops into my head every so often, I think I am good with things now. It doesn't hurt, but its still there.
Laura

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login dancin-gal)
Healing Moderator

Re: We are moving!!

April 8 2009, 9:43 PM 

Congratulations to your H and you!!!!

Have a wonderful trip.. I like Key Largo! love St Augustine...

((((hugs)))

Pat

"Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time."

TomJ
(Login tomj76)
Open Moderator

April 8 2009, 11:19 PM 

Hopefully this move will break any remaining involvement, small as it is, that the OW can have in your marraige.

TomJ

(Login SoCalGal)

April 14 2009, 12:50 PM 

I am so happy for you Laura happy.gif

~ CAL
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection" ~ Buddha

Laura
(Login livelovelaugh5287)

April 19 2009, 7:02 AM 

Thanks everyone.

Tom, I am hoping that this does bring a closure to everything. We have been through so much in these past 3 1/2 years that it is time to have something good happen.
I have learned so much. I am at a point in my life now that I have forgiven everyone and I did it for me. Not for anyone else. For whatever reasons the affair happened, can't change the past but we can move forward. I thought it didn't hurt anymore but found out that when something is said or I see something, it still does. Not very often but once in a while it catches me off guard. When we were driving home from our vacation, which, by the way, was GREAT!, we were talking about how much we have been through with the affair and with the passing of both of his parents and now we are about to move and start over new, he said that he was sorry and that he was an a$$. That it made him into a person that we didn't want to be. I totally agreed with him-it was a really heartfelt conversation. It was like this lightbulb went off in his head and he realized how much he had done. The past couple of weeks he has been coming up to me and telling me he loves me out of the blue and making little jestures. It has been nice.

Anyway, I have lots to do around here. Have to get 2 houses ready to sell and find a new one to live in. Should be a whirlwind but a good one.

Laura

Current Topic - We are moving!!  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
For problems, concerns, ideas, suggestions or other requests by e-mail: healingmoderators@hotmail.com