Return  

Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to?

March 26 2012 at 7:54 AM
No score for this post

murf  (Login murf129)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 74.215.132.32

Response to Who the f*ck are you talking to?

What the hell do you profile old white men as? Cranky, Cheap and Stodgy? You don't even work in law enforcement why profile people at all?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On my old street my kids were outside playing with other kids and I looked out the window and saw some old white dude sitting in his car watching the kids, so I walked up to his car and asked him what he was doing, and he got all p!ssed off and took off.
I profiled him as a pervert looking to snatch a kid.
I don't know if he was and frankly don't give a fuch what he was, he didn't belong there.

We have had several break ins and cars being fuched up in my area...trust me, we all know each other and we all know who visits who on this street, so if you are on my street right now, you will be asked what you need and I don't give a sh!t who it offends.
I don't care what color, what religion or what you are selling, we are going to watch this street.
Too many hard working folks that don't have the money to replace things that subhuman cowards steal and too many little kids running around to worry about offending anyone.

Profiling isn't effective, that's why it isn't used.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You truly are dumb...EVERY COP THAT HAS A BADGE PROFILES.
If they don't, they suck as a COP and no, not a single one of them will ever say that they profile b/c the idiots will cry about it.

When criminals know what law enforcement are looking for, the smart ones appear to be something else. I don't think you can really tell much about a person's criminality based on how they are dressed, how old they are or what race they are anyway, you have to be smarter than that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The FBI has a profile on every suspect they have ever tried to catch and they use that profile to catch the next guy.
People get paid a ton of money to work on PROFILES and habits of criminals.

And yes it is also insulting. If you were stopped and asked to show ID for no reason other than your race you wouldn't care for it I'm sure.
~~~~~~~~~~
I was pulled over on my way to work...AS A WHITE MAN IN OTR AT 5AM..Hamilton County Patrol.
Gave him my lisc. insurance card and told him where I was going.
Annoyed? Yes...understanding what he was looking for? Yes...

I'm don' think your pro-profiling agenda is going to be adopted any time soon Murf sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
My PROFILING agenda is not an agenda, it is a tool to protect innocent law abiding citizens from cowards.

WOW..
You liberal type have some serious mental issues.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to?broncobuxMar 26, 2012, 7:58 AM
 Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to? Mar 26, 2012, 8:59 AM
  Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to?ItmightbeJBMar 26, 2012, 12:18 PM
   Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to?broncoMar 26, 2012, 2:15 PM
    Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to?uscthreeMar 26, 2012, 5:40 PM
     Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to? Mar 26, 2012, 6:10 PM
     Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to?HomeyMar 26, 2012, 6:26 PM
      Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to?uscthreeMar 26, 2012, 7:07 PM
       Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to? Mar 26, 2012, 7:32 PM
        Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to? Mar 26, 2012, 7:46 PM
         Re: Who the f*ck are you talking to?uscthreeMar 26, 2012, 10:01 PM