Return  

Reality vs. DisneyLand

March 31 2012 at 12:21 AM
No score for this post

OldSchoolerFan  (Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 98.238.185.194

Response to Re: Yep...

Yo T--can you list all the Black on White Crimes ever committed, please? Be fair. Right now you look very out of touch with reality.

YOU CAN'T CAN YA?

And why is that? Because there's not enough space on Network54.com's Domain to fill in that blank.

Give it a rest, T.

I can't believe this thread is still going. I guess the irony is that I just added to this mess.

Once again, it is liberals vs. conservatives (like you couldn't see that one coming).

CAN WE GET ALL THE EVIDENCE BEFORE WE START JUDGING THIS SH*T?

I have a feeling that when we do "get it all", I'm feeling that the media will twist it so they can make things interesting or make it a hate crime--instead of what it was--one guy wondering what another guy was doing in his neighborhood. The other guy getting pissed off about being asked about it. Then the 1st guy allegedly defending himself while being attacked while backpeddling. ALLEGEDLY.

One guy is dead. That is a tragedy. It could have been avoided is another tragedy. All dude had to answer was "I'm going to go see my friends right there".

This is nothing new, my friends. I will give you an example.

I know you guys know where I am originally from. PODUNK, OH. Back in the late 1980s, the town doctor adopted 2 Blacks from Africa or Jamaica or whatever. The fact is that they were black--and there weren't any in my town at the time. THE TOWN SHERIFF DETAINED THEM FOR QUESTIONING. Just think if this happened in 2012. Yahoo f*cking news would make it a heyday. CNN would be reporting it 24/7 until you were beyond sick of it.

Reality is what reality is, people. Get a grip. Move on. Answer the f*cking question. And respect the other person. Then forgive them for being an azzhole.

That's my 2 f*cking cents.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Reality vs. DisneyLand
Page 1 2 3 4 511
murfMar 31, 2012, 12:44 AM
Page 1 2 3 4 511
TMar 31, 2012, 6:49 AM
Page 1 2 3 4 511
murfMar 31, 2012, 7:44 AM
Page 1 2 3 4 511