Re: hey..April 4 2012 at 11:15 AM
No score for this post
bronco (Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
Response to Re: hey..
The lie promulgated by NBC is egregious and someone needs to lose their job over there.
However, I still have problems:
1. Why did he call 911 in the first place? (Zimmerman).
2. Why approach the kid at all? (He is a rent a cop).
3. What is it about wearing a Hoody that is so problematic?
4. Who calls 911 46 times in 8 years (unless you work in a bar)?
5. Why did he get out of the vehicle?
6. Why does this guy think he is a real cop? (He is not)
7. Explain the witnesses that heard a younger person begging for his life?
8. Explain the friend of Trayvonn who was talking to him before this happened and said Trayvon was concerned because someone was following him?
9. Why did the police F*** up the initial investigation? (Blood spatter, cell phone records, not talking to all witnesses, ect).
10. WHY DID HE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE kID WHEN INSTRUCTED NOT TO??????????????
"Insert witty quotation here"
| Re: hey..||Synonymous Bengal||Apr 4, 2012, 12:24 PM|
| Re: hey..||
||Apr 4, 2012, 2:26 PM|
| Re: hey..||Hook||Apr 4, 2012, 3:58 PM|
| One quick question||bengalbear||Apr 4, 2012, 4:21 PM|
| Re: One quick question||
||Apr 4, 2012, 4:26 PM|
| Re: *||bengalbear||Apr 4, 2012, 5:22 PM|
| Re: hey..||murf||Apr 4, 2012, 5:19 PM|