Return  

Re: *

April 24 2012 at 5:54 AM
No score for this post

Draw  (Login Drawon3rdand30)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 131.238.60.123

Response to Re: *

The reason I brought the Voter intimidation case was to show the hypocrisy of the left. As you will note, I agreed with bronco that there was likely not enough evidence to convict them in Philadelphia case. But, I did not bring it up to debate whether a crime occurred, but rather to show that the left will defend these actions, but get enraged if a conservative suggests you should need ID at a voting booth.

The argument is that IDs will be used to keep the poor and unorganized from voting. yet, this Black panther stuff, is acceptable merely because it is not illegal. Never-mind that is very hard to prosecute these crimes, and there was huge political element to the case. The party that so enamored with voter rights bends over backwards to defend the panthers. Seems to me they do with panthers exactly what they accuse the conservatives of doing with Zimmerman.

I do not hate liberals. I think viewpoint diversity is important. I have changed my opinions on issues based on the well-reasoned arguments of liberals. I think they are good people. There is one thing that bothers me-liberals think they are intellectually superior and conservatives are a bunch of Creationist hicks that get their guidance from Rush Limbaugh. Let me tell you, you hear in TV, radio, politics and message the loudest of the party, who are unfortunately most of those things.

However, the majority, the reasonable element of the party because of their conservative nature plays second fiddle to the loudmouths. Reagan could not get the nomination in today's republican party. True conservatives (low taxes, low spending, personal freedom, smaller government, HELPING OTHERS) need to take back the party from the religious right.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who undertsand binary, and those who do not.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: *murfApr 24, 2012, 7:21 AM
  Re: *uscthreeApr 24, 2012, 9:13 AM
   Re: *HookApr 24, 2012, 1:24 PM
    Re: *broncoApr 24, 2012, 1:49 PM
     Re: *bengalbearApr 24, 2012, 2:38 PM
      TruthBoApr 24, 2012, 4:31 PM