I have to say that recruiting is about 90% of the battle. The other 10% is coaching when competing against similar talent. Then it comes down to coaching. It's kinda like Cooper when he could get good talent and win all his games except for the big games against similar talent. HE would usually lose against Meatchicken and the bowl.
As for this year, however, Urban need not worry about making a bowl. This year he can focus on the following year by and large. It kinda relives some pressure I think.
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.