Return  

Re: NBA Playoffs

May 24 2012 at 7:10 PM
No score for this post
Synonymous Bengal  (Login CIN-C-STAR)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 76.104.64.222

Response to Re: NBA Playoffs

To me the boring label only applies if you love drama, love to hate, love guys with an ego the size of Alaska, and stare at the ball to try to understand what's happening. In other words, the Spurs are boring if you watch basketball like a teenager obsessed with the latest hype.

The Spurs were the highest scoring team in the league. Manu Ginobili is one of the most creative offensive players in the modern era. The Spurs are far from boring for people that know the game.

I think teams like the Clippers are boring. Terrible offense for 10 plays, then an easy dunk. Doesn't do anything for me. I think you probably have to have played a lot of basketball to fully understand that throwing down a wide open dunk isn't very impressive. Five guys willingly moving the ball in perfect choreography is much more rare because it is much more difficult. Before I really played the game I thought "hero ball" was the ultimate. Then I realized that what happens away from the ball is actually just as or more important.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: NBA PlayoffsbroncoMay 24, 2012, 8:17 PM
  Re: NBA PlayoffsSynonymous BengalMay 25, 2012, 5:50 AM
   Re: NBA PlayoffsuscthreeMay 25, 2012, 9:01 AM
    Re: NBA PlayoffsbroncoMay 25, 2012, 11:13 AM
     Re: NBA PlayoffsSynonymous BengalMay 30, 2012, 10:33 AM
      Re: NBA PlayoffsmurfMay 31, 2012, 5:59 AM
       Please let it be Spurs vs. CeltsOldSchoolerFanJun 3, 2012, 3:55 PM