BatmanJuly 26 2012 at 12:55 PM
No score for this post
SF2 (Login SaintsFanToo)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
Response to Bane
Saw it with my boys the other night by the Dayton Mall.
1. Volume was WAY TOO loud. Was in the middle and still too loud. Keep in mind I saw The Who and Ted Nugent back in the early 80s and know what loud is.
2. I couldn't understand about 30% of what the Bane character said. The mask he worn made it difficult to make out everything.
3. Story line was pretty lame. A little better than the first one but not even in the same ballpark as the last one. Keep in mind The Dark Knight is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Everything in this one was just way over the top ridiculous. Placing bombs on two ferries in Dark Knight is somewhat realistic, even Darth Vader would have been shaking his head at the nonsense in this movie. I can envision Darth and the Emperor eating popcorn and laughing at some of the stupid scenes.
4. The character I most dreaded in the film before I saw it was Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Truth is she was probably the best character in the movie. Problem was she was AWOL for huge stretches of this very long movie.
5. Ok, Bruce Wayne doesn't care for bats. I get it. Don't need to be reminded 15 times.
6. High powered assault weapons are actually very accurate and deadly, particularly at what 50 meters? Charging into a mob of bad guys using them against you is a bad idea. Best part is your strategy was to use the same shoulder to shoulder attack formation used during the revolutionary war, without body armor, while wielding pistols yet somehow you succeed in flying colors. One small infantry squad would have ended that assault in a matter of 15 seconds. Sorry for the small spoiler.
7. Good thing Bruce Wayne had a Star Trek model transporter on his tiny little aircraft, you know, the one without cruise control? Wonder where he got the di-lithium crystals to power that thing?
Movie is ok at best. Huge disappointment villain wise. Heath Ledger's performance was certainly worth an Oscar bid while the Bane character was pretty bad.
January 6,1991: The last post season victory for the Bengals.