Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Re: Hobson Interviews TO
    • (Login psychostats)
      MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
      Posted Aug 7, 2010 6:14 PM

Guys with personality disorders don't just suddenly say: "You know what? I'm tired of being narcissistic and histrionic! Time for me to start acting normal and be a team player!"

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)? That's where a lot of people go. On the other hand, Paul Zimerman, aka Dr. Z, suspects he has schizophrenia. TO's a diva for sure, but he's also hard to figure.

Putting on my pop-psychology hat...

Recall that post-game press conference in Buffalo last year, the one where the journalist kept trying to bait him. TO held it together, even though he just got through a tough loss. He's a hard worker, stays out of trouble with the law, and keeps in shape to prolong his career. He would have way more problems if Dr. Z had it right.

To have NPD, there has to be more there than craving attention and lacking empathy. But that's all we can really say about TO. That doesn't mean that I expect the man to turn over a new leaf, but maybe it's possible.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.